Our Client Agreement *
1. The Client must allocate time for the 1.5 hour Planning Session from 8:30am-10am as it is a critical part of the ODV process.
2. The Client decision maker(s) and all video participants (the talent) must be at the Planning Session.
3. The Client understands that one shoot location is preferred, and any second location must be no more than a 10-minute drive from first location, otherwise any extra time during the day taken up by travel will be charged at One Day Video’s (ODV) hourly rate.
4. The Client decision maker(s) must be available for the two sign-offs between 1:30-2:30pm (re. the video baseline) and 5:30-6:30pm (re. the final video edit).
5. The Client understands the time for editing is tight, therefore they will arrange a quiet desk where the Dayographer can work on the edit uninterrupted. The Client will have time for giving needed input at the two sign-off sessions (as per 4 above).
6. The Client understands that any changes requested after the final video sign-off will be charged at ODV’s hourly rate.
7. The Client understands that all payments are due within 7-days from receipt of the invoice and/or before the scheduled shoot date.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the form. We will be in contact soon to discuss your video further.